Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's been a long time since I posted anything on our blog. But summer was a blast, another trip to Disneyland and Southern CA in general. I've been there 7 times in the past 18 months, maybe a I should just move there, but if I did, I'd probably just vacation in Utah.

I have two seniors this year, actually 3 as my other nephew Zack came to live with us this year too. So three seniors in the house, one Freshman and one 7th grader. Where does time go? It seems like yesterday they were all little babes in my arms, now today they are grown adults.

Life is good, challenging, but as they say what doesn't kill you can only make you stonger. I've finally decided to take better care of myself and have drop almost 30 lbs since August. I've got another 15-20 I want to drop, and I know I can do it with the help of ACG! LOL, but hey it works.

No comments: