Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bathing Suit Pervert

Since this all new to me I'm not sure if I am doing this right, as I wanted to create a link from my first post to this, but this will have to do.

In my first post I made a comment about how a great story went with the story about Parker and me going swimming. Well here it is!!!

First off you need to know that Janae and I went bathing suit shopping for me at JC Penny's. Janae found a nice blue suit for me, and I admit it looks awesome. The sides of the suit have blue Hawaiian type flowers on it and the front and back are this real cool looking blue solid pattern. (In other words it is a nice looking bathing suit)

So while I was off work last November Parker and I went to an indoor family swimming pool, it wasn't very crowded but there were a number of mothers there with their small children. So Parker and I were having a great time swimming around. Well, Parker and I go and stand underneath the waterfalls and toys and start playing around squirting each other, running through the waterfalls, just having a great time. When Parker looks at me with this real bizarre looking expression and says to me, "Dad, why are there naked ladies all over your bathing suit"? I looked at him all confused and said something like, "I don't have naked ladies on my bathing suit” He tells me to look at my suit. I look down at my new bathing suit and it is covered with silhouettes of naked ladies like you see on the mud flap on some trucks. I about died, I quickly sat down in the pool and we both look at each other and he starts laughing and calling me a pervert (I suspect these mothers with their small kids were thinking the same).

I got out and quickly put a towel around me and start wondering how in heaven's name Janae and I didn't see all these naked ladies on the suit. I had my suspicion and dried off my suit and as I did the silhouettes slowly disappeared, and as I got back in the pool……………………"TADA" naked ladies all over my suit.

I’m just glad I decided to go swimming and found this out before going down to Janae’s family reunion in St. George. I could just see it now, I’m in the pool with all her cousins, aunts, uncles, ECT, and then I show up with a naked lady swimming suit. However, I’m sure everyone would have had a good laugh though.

(You know the suit wouldn’t have been so bad on an ‘in shape 25 year old walking along Miami Beach, but definitely not on a 30 lb overweight, bald man at a family pool)

No comments: